Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint
• BEST paint on the market for painting furniture
• Paint can be use on any surface- literally!
• Use on walls- for a soft matte effect or wax it for a polished plaster effect
• Can even be used to paint floors
• Paint can be applied to interior or exterior surfaces and furnishings
• Use one color or layer on colors
• Distress and apply waxes to create an old world patina
• Can be used as a wash- dilute with water so when you apply paint it shows the wood grain
• You can use it as an impasto (thickly), just leave the lid off to thicken.
• The colors are very pure, very little black is used in creating the colors, except in Graphite, so the colors can be mixed in any combination
Ease of Use:
• No need to prime or sand
• The colors are mixed intelligently and Annie Sloan's web site shows how you can adapt your colors for your use
• Paint is flexible so you can be creative and change your mind
• Paint can be washed off your brush weeks later
• Paint does not form a skin on it when you leave the lid off. Just add some water if it's too thick
• Paint has extremely low VOCs so it will not hurt the environment
• In Annie's Books "Quick and Easy Paint Transformations" and "Creating the French Style" you will learn numerous applications and techniques
Click HERE to check out our exciting blog for all things Chalk Paint®!